WE’RE RECRUITING A CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT WRITER!
Creative Development Producer
The Edge are looking for a writer to join their Creative Development Team for a 6-month contract. The candidate will be focused on writing for our clients projects in Doha, Qatar. The candidate must speak and write in fluent Arabic.
The Edge are at the forefront of their industry working with clients from many varied disciplines. It’s an exciting, creative, fast-paced environment to work in and they’re looking for an established writer who can hit the ground running from day one.
The Creative Development department is responsible for developing the ideas, concepts and scripts for our award-winning films.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Creative writer in both English & Arabic
- Business document writer
- Film enthusiast
- Experience of working in the corporate film/advertising industry
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with clients
- Reading and interpreting client briefs
- Writing scripts and creative approaches
- Writing proposal (sales) documents
- Creating PowerPoint presentations for meetings, events & presentations as required
- Attending client meetings – taking briefs / presenting creative ideas
- Proof-reading documents and making changes
- Collating relevant information as required for tender responses
- Preparing client-facing documents in line with company branding
START DATE: ASAP
Location: Interviews will be in London, but work location can be flexible for the right candidate
To apply, please send your CV & covering letter to: email@example.com