We’re Recruiting a Motion Graphics Animator (2D)
We’re looking to recruit a full-time junior/mid-level Motion Graphics Animator (2D) to join our internal post-production team, based in our London head office. This role would be idea for candidates who have prior industry experience looking to move on to the next level. Would suit a candidate comfortable with art direction and looking to put their stamp on design direction.
- Create compelling and unique motion graphics for our clients.
- To work collaboratively or independently either as part of a wider project or within a self-contained brief.
- To work with all wider creative, editorial and marketing teams to deliver integrated work.
- Keep up to date with the latest software, technologies and industry design practices.
- Ensuring all work meets technical best practice procedures and standards, as set by the Head of Post-Production.
- Demonstrate a skilled and innovative approach to your work while being mindful of client expectations, budget and time constraints.
- Working towards creating static and moving imagery as part of the pitching and execution process.
- All round knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D software packages.
- Knowledge of Industry standard 2D/3D software practices.
- Creative, clear thinker with an eye for detail and a passion for design.
- Ability to take creative direction where needed and willing to address constructive feedback
- Ability and commitment to work to deadlines with experience in high volume of work and tight turnaround deadlines.
- The ability to articulate design concepts in a clear and conversational manner.
- Dependable, self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work under tight deadlines in a collaborative workplace.
To apply, please send your CV & covering letter to: email@example.com